Friday, November 19, 2010

5th Grade Camp


I was so fortunate to be able to go off to my son's 5th grade camp this year. What a fun time. Of course, I was not able to "bunk" with him, I was assigned a girls cabin, which was just perfet. I had 10 daughters for 3 days and 2 nights, so I got a lot of girlie time. Mostly good, but in the end I was totally missing my low maintinance boys. Lots less drama!

The days were spent dissecting squid, holding snakes, climbing real climbing walls, singing songs, cheering, making up skits. You know, total camp stuff. I had an absolute blast!

Occasionally when I wasn't needed to heard the cats, I got a few minutes to sketch away. This is a little ditty from the reptile house.

Good to be home, but super tired now, so I am off to shower and clean up!

No comments: