Happy Friday! Here we go with some Friday Fill-in fun!
1. I wish for more peace, magic and financial freedom, yes, all at the same time!.
2. Man, those LED Christmas lights sure look blue!...that's what I'm thinking.
3. Please bring rum for our hot buttered needs tonight.
4. My new studio space is so amazing.
5. One of my fondest hopes is that I can sustain my creating, on all levels!
6. My landlord has been wonderful to rent from, but now our time is over, it is moving day, and I just wanted to say thank you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having the dh home, with the work week behind us, tomorrow my plans include Santa Train and Sunday, I want to bake!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
I am trying to keep up with blogging, perhaps participating in a December blog challenge might help. Over at #reverb10 Gwen Bell has set up a daily prompt to help reflect on this year, and manifest what is next. Sounds good right?
So here goes, prompt 1: December 1 One Word.
- Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you? (Author: Gwen Bell)
Candor: can·dor /ˈkandər/
The quality of being open and honest in expression; frankness
a man of refreshing candor
My one word for this year? Candor. I am not sure I succeeded in this, but I do know that I was filled with more this year of my life, 40 years of being on this earth, real life, real time, real love, real sadness. My candor with most things around me seems to be growing. Perhaps I should say 2010's word is "trying", but I think candor speaks to my world better, yeah that and it just ain't so negative!
My word for next year, transcension, to surpass, pass over. Many aspects of my life would benefit from a little transcension I believe, well hey, duh, who wouldn't. Sounds so much more mystical and focused (can you be both?) than just saying "resolutions". Lets see if life becomes so, transcendent that is. (hrumph, I suppose I would have to work at that eh? -hows that for a little candor?)